Legal Packages For

You're in good hands
Get free quotes and consultations from trusted lawyers in 100+ cities

As Featured By

According to the Small Business Administration's Office of Advocacy, in 2008 there were 29+ million small businesses in the United States, and half of all American workers were employed by small businesses.

Read Guide

The LawGives Immigration Guide provides information on immigrant visas and non-immigrant visas. Each visa description details: who can apply for the visa, work authorization status, and the length of stay.

Read Guide

This LawGives Guide provides tips and tricks for working effectively with your lawyer. It explains why hiring a lawyer is helpful, how to find a lawyer, how to choose a lawyer, and what to talk about with your lawyer.

Read Guide

The LawGives Nonprofit Guide provides the 7 step process for creating your 501(c)(3), which can be legally formed as a public charity, a private foundation, or a private operating foundation.

Read Guide

Learn about the 4 main areas of IP: Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets. This guide also covers the patent application timeline, how to know if a copyright infringement is fair use, whether you should register your trademark, and the definition of a trade secret.

Read Guide

The LawGives Estate Planning Guide provides key information about living wills, trusts, power of attorney, medical directives, and retirement accounts and life insurance policies.

Read Guide

Free legal documents—valuable information for every entrepreneur. These legal documents, forms, and letters help entrepreneurs at any stage to make informed and strategic decisions. Whether you're signing a contract or incorporating your business, you'll find free legal documents for a wide variety of needs. Questions? Comments? Feel free to use the chat box to contact us! We're always ready to help.

Read Guide


Profile picture

kevin cahill

cardiff, ca, usa

Intellectual Property

Profile picture

J Kim Wright

Business and Corporate

Profile picture

Leila Banijamali

San Francisco, California, United States

Business and Corporate, Intellectual Property, Banking and Finance

You’re in good hands


Your identity is not shared with lawyers until you connect to them.


We can quickly connect you to pre-screened, relevant lawyers.


It does not cost anything to submit a request for legal help.


We use SSL data encryption (the same as online banks) to keep you safe.


We’re here to make finding legal help easier. We love your feedback!

How It Works

Step 1:

Find a solution in our collection of Flat Fee Legal Services or submit a request.

Step 2:

Talk to lawyers trained to solve your issue and understand your options.

Step 3:

Feel confident knowing that you are getting quality legal help at a price you can afford.